Here is the registration process, in order, for the workshop cycle beginning July 11, 2020:
1. Subscribe to this website using the SUBSCRIBE form in the footer of every page.
2. Follow the suggestions you receive in response to your subscription; the suggestions change over time.
3. One of those suggestions will be to review every public page on this website. Please do that so you will be fully informed.
4. Download the workshop materials for the Ones in both pdf and word doc from the workshop overview page and begin to review the suggested instructions and workshop material content. Between this step in the registration process (4) and the one before this (3), decide if these are the right workshops for you and if you're really prepared to make a six-month commitment to your own recovery. These workshops are closed, by the way. Open only to DA and BDA members who meet the 3rd Tradition requirement and to Class B non-debtor trustees, both past and present.
5. If you're committed to the 6-month workshop cycle, sign up to become a site member. That option is in the TOP RIGHT corner of the header on every page of this website. You'll be asked for only your email address and a password. We don't receive your password so, if you lose it, you'll just need to follow the "forgot your password" prompts.
6. Wait patiently for your site membership to be approved. There will usually be some delay, never more than twelve hours. We are taking everyone's anonymity seriously and are doing what we can to avoid any internet shenanigans. Manually approving (or rejecting) every site member request and requesting more information when necessary helps us minimize inappropriate access to you and to us.
7. Once your site membership is approved, submit the form at the top of the participant contact list page for inclusion on the list below it. Then you're all set!
8. Join us every Saturday (for two hours) from now through December 2020. The workshops are by conference call:
(515) 604‐9300, access code 491695#
That's it. Easy-peasy!
Bill and Bob